STRAIGHT Company

Gino's Garden

Forum Home > President Barack Obama > Four More Years

Gino's Garden
Administrator

He did it again. America has spoken and the minority should embrace the opportunity to reflect and deflect. Way to go Mr. President, again. I can't say that you ran the best campaign this re-election but the bottomline is in the end you pulled it together and pulled it off remarkably. 

Since the election I can't help but notice the difference in your demeanor and to that I will say, at last. I suppose you are such a visionary that you took far more than any President or leader should have; therefore, you gave nothing for others to use against you. But, what a difference a day makes. You answer in absolute terms and you've stopped entertaining stupidity. 

The upside for me in this moment is that  you are still in the first term so there is so much more time for us to enjoy you and the opportunities you will bring. 

The Republican Party grossly underestimated the President and We The People, with idiotic distractions about the mans choices in jeans, animals, swingsets, and refused to acknowledge poverty is  multi-racial, multi-cultural issues. Least we forget African Americans only comprise 12.6% of the population. Hispanics had significant issues and cause to vote and...well...the leadership of George Bush that sank the ship which impacted the heart of working class America. They bad!

--

In Him,

Gino

December 28, 2012 at 8:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Welcome

Thank you for your dedication and support over the years.  --Essej

Conversations with God

• Prayer request

Please Pray,use all your faith and believe GOD will unite me(Phil Chavez) and my soul mate together as soon as it is possible with GOD by any means necessary .Never been on a da...
  • Upcoming Decision

Please offer Prayers 2 the LCCOC, we need yalls help so that we can make the right decision. TK u

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

Recent Posts from Mac's Mojo

3579 views - 1 comment
3728 views - 0 comments
4071 views - 1 comment

Recent Posts from Rep'n My Block

• ""Thankful for You on today! Essej, never in my wildest dreams could I imagine I'd one day have the privilege to call you a friend...But it goes further..You're a mentor, an exam..."
    G. J. Walker
    New York
  • "Have been a supporter of your music for many, many years. I love this website and look forward to hearing much more from you!"
    I-Keller
    Beaumont, TX
  • "Thank U 4 Ur inspiritual music,i hav always been a Huge fan of yalls!I most certainly will keep Prayin 4 yall & please do so 4 me.Be Encouraged"
    Chili-Bake
    Louisville Kentucky

Straight Company Mobile App (Free)

Want a Straight Company Mobile App? Enter the following address in a mobile device browser: http://m.straightcompany.net  or if you like the classic look click on the link at the very bottom of the mobile webpage.

Share w/Google

Recent Likes on Facebook